Most creative PR agency with biggest international experience in Estonia
- Marketing Communication Your success comes from your clients’ trust. With marketing communications, we deliver the right messages to the right customer leading to positive emotion towards Your products or services.
- Event Management We have experience with organizing press conferences, customer events, information days as well as product launches – all with the aim to take Your company closer to target groups.
- Lobby By using direct contacts, we will deliver Your messages to target groups that are difficult to reach with mass communication tools.
- Corporate Communication We develop Your company’s reputation by creating and fulfilling your communication strategy. The aim is to take messages about Your company’s goals, strategies and other similar information to Your target groups.
- Communication Planning and Strategic Consulting We will create a communication plan by setting Your company’s goals and by choosing the right target groups, channels and messages. In addition, we will help You to fulfill the communication plan if needed.
- Media Relations We help the media to find topics on Your company that are useful to the readers as well as to You.
- Internal Communication We will organize Your company’s internal communication and, by that, give You well informed and therefore happier employees.
- Informational and Social Campaigns We organize different campaigns that bring important messages to people.
- Media Training We offer a possibility to develop Your communication skills with media, so that You know how to present yourself and your messages even better.
- Crisis Communication In a crisis situation everything has to operate smoothly. We will help You to survive a crisis as well as prepare yourself for different cases.
- Communication Audits and Reputation Surveys Audits and surveys help to understand how target groups feel towards Your organization. As a result, we can create more effective strategy and boost Your positive reputation.
- Social Media Management We help you to plan Your company’s communication in social media by finding the right messages and delivering them to target groups through suitable social media channels.
Viive is CEO and founder of Alfa-Omega Communications since 2002. She has a Master of Arts Degree from University of Nebraska Lincoln, USA and diploma in Industrial Design from Tallinn Art University. Before Alfa-Omega Communications she worked for 3.5 years in International PR company Hill & Knowlton. Viive was Director for ELS Center and a consultant in European Commission Delegation to Estonia. Viive is President of Estonian Master’s Club, member of Tallinn International Rotary Club and Board Member of Tallinn Technology and Science Center.
Priit has graduated with BA degree in Public Relations from Tartu University Institute of Journalism and Communication. He has been involved with various public sector projects, including European Figure Skating Championships in 2010 and Estonian Citizen Society Week back in 2011. Priit has as well worked and lived in Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom – thereby gaining valuable experience in different fields. He joined the team in 2015.
Mart has previously worked as a Communication Manager in Estonian Union for Child Welfare (EUCW) for four years, so he has vast knowledge of how NGOs work in Estonia. He has been in charge of social media for EUCW and its domains. In Alfa-Omega he has worked with clients like ICT Week, W.EG. Eesti, Ministry of Education and Science, Estonian Tourism Board (Enterprise Estonia) etc. Mart has studied journalism in Tallinn University and has worked as a journalist, radio reporter (for Kuku radio) and radio show host for more than five years.
Kätlin acquired her bachelor’s degree in Public Relation’s in Tallinn University. Before joining Alfa-Omega, she organized marketing for cosmetics business Iluks Kaubandus as well as for access systems retailer Luku-Exepert. Kätlin discovered PR already in high school when working for school paper showed that journalism is pretty awesome but she would like to do something different in media world.
Vahur started his career as the press officer for the Estonian National Defense Academy. From there, he went on to work with companies including Joe Tripi (UK), Hawksmoor Partners (UK) and PRxDigital (USA). In 2009, Vahur joined political strategist Lynton Crosby’s European election campaign team in Brussels. He is currently connected with the FinEstBayArea team lead by the co-founder of Slush and Angry Birds Peter Vesterbacka. As expert in cross culture communication Vahur specializes in media relations and video marketing.
Alfa-Omega Communications was founded in 2000 and is, therefore, one of the most experienced PR agencies in Estonia. Thanks to the competence of its employees and partners, Alfa-Omega Communications offers a wide choice of communication services.
Alfa-Omega Communications is one of the most awarded PR agencies in Estonia for its professional achievements. The titles include the so called Oscar of PR world - IPRA Golden World Awards Winner.
During its years on the market, Alfa-Omega Communication has established friendly relationships with mass media publications, social media influencers and opinion leaders. The company has good collaboration experience with commercial enterprises as well as public sector organizations and holds trustworthy partners in Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Norway, Poland and USA. In addition, Alfa-Omega Communications cooperates with several international PR networks.
- IPRA Golden World Awards 2016 Winner “SuperBus.com journey to Estonia”
- Webit Awards 2012 (Istanbul) Finalist tourism promotion game “Yesterday I saw Estonia”
- Baltic PR Awards 2007 Winner Best Social Campaign Category“Fish does good” communication campaign
- Baltic PR Awards 2016 Finalist “SuperBus.com journey to Estonia”
- Golden Egg 2012 Finalist tourism promotion game “Yesterday I saw Estonia”
- IPRA Golden World Awards 2007 Finalist “Fish does good” communication campaign
- Golden Egg 2014 Bronze Egg Winner ambient category Borjomi taxi
- Baltic PR Awards 2012 Finalist Samsung’s charity campaign “Hope Relay”
- Estonian Public Relations Awards 2007 Winner Selection of Estonian National Fish
- Golden Egg 2014 Bronze Egg Winner small budget category Borjomi taxi
- Baltic PR Awards 2009 Winner of Best International PR Project Category “Heartbeats for the Baltics”, to celebrate the anniversary of the Baltic Way.
- Estonian Public Relations Awards 2006 Second Place “Fish does good” communication campaign
- Digital Communications Awards 2012 (Berlin) Finalist tourism promotion game “Yesterday I saw Estonia”
- Baltic PR Awards 2007 Winner of Grand Prix “Fish does good” communication campaign